Enjoying your Eco-friendly party
Everyone, especially kids, love to have a party but most of these parties are just toxic attacks on our planet. There are various eco-friendly supplies using which we can enjoy our children green parties which are entertaining as well as eco-friendly. First of all, try to purchase all of your green party supplies from the nearest local store, thus this will save fuel thus reducing pollution and emissions. If you are involving candles for decoration, try to use soy based ones which do not emit toxic materials when burned. Kids green parties thrown at the time of their birthday are great for having fun and celebration. Try to use eco-friendly supplies as far as possible to throw children green parties that are not harmful for the environment. Planning for kids green parties start right from the beginning:
• Ditch the usual paper invitations, instead you can use other services like e-mails to invite your guests or if you really need to send invites to them, you should consider making use of eco-friendly supplies like home made or recycled paper for making cards for your kids green parties. This way, you will not only save money needed for postage but will also save trees and other natural resources. There are many stores that offer eco-friendly supplies of recycled cards, so make sure to shop accordingly. Some of these cards are made up of materials not provided by trees.
• As far as eco-friendly goodie bags and eco-friendly presents are concerned, you must wrap them up in recycle paper and even newspaper. After all, the actual gift is more important than the wrapping paper. You can use old-fashioned colors to brighten up your wrapping papers. In addition to that, you can mention in your invites made up of eco-friendly supplies also that your guests must bring only eco-friendly presents and wrap them up in eco-friendly supplies only keeping in mind the theme of kids green parties. While going to children green parties, try to give cash to the birthday child because this way the child will save something in his or her without harming the environment.
• While enjoying your children green parties, try to make use of eco-friendly toys to play, enjoy and have fun. These are one of the best green party supplies that a person can imagine. Explore your imagination and play with eco-friendly toys like hand-knit dolls and balls that are made up of safe and natural materials.
• Instead of accessories like paper plates and dishes, use should use green party supplies like table clothes made of linen rather than plastic and use dishes and plates that can be washed and re-used rather than use and throw ones.
• Eco-friendly goodie bags should be made up of green party supplies and you can even try to hand out healthy snacks and fruits and eco-friendly toys made up of eco-friendly products in an eco-friendly way.
At www.littlestarcreativeparties.com, you can find innovative ideas about eco-friendly goodie bags, eco friendly toys and eco friendly presents and get some of the best green party supplies in the market. The site will also teach you how to make eco friendly goodie bags and eco friendly presents.